Sunday 4 November 2012

I have to say that I'm quite surprised!

For my green belt class today, we focused on sparring. I think we spent a good part of an hour to just spar, which may have been a little bit too much time considering that the brown belts don't nearly get that much time to do so.

What surprised me though, is the quality of sparrers that my green belt class has! Their techniques are quite top-notch for their level! However, I will try to remember not to spend too much time on sparring since their exam is coming up... And the kata tournament as well...

Besides karate, I spent most of my day reading... a single chapter...

And not doing much... Where has the time gone?!?

Starting from tomorrow... no more computer games till the weekends! Gah, there's still quite a bit to do... >_>

No picture either. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment