Friday 23 November 2012

Week 2 Friday

I forgot to take a picture of my meal today at Libertine Pub. I had the Jerk Chicken sandwich, which turned out to be pretty decent. I also had a mad bomber (Gin + Coca Cola), which was unique. I'm not too fond of the taste of Gin, but I guess it'll eventually grow on me. =/

As for school today, we pretty much went over the quiz/unit test that students wrote yesterday. I'm amazed at how fast my partner teacher returns back tests! I hope that I can be as quick when I start administrating my own tests in the future. =P Besides going over exams, the students in biology played a little review game to get ready for their unit exam on Monday. The unit will cover mitosis, meiosis, DNA replication, transcription and translation. I hope that we did them justice when we taught the last three concepts! They did pretty well on the quiz (on DNA replication, transcription and translation), so that's a good sign!

For the chemistry class, they went through more stoich. Starting Monday, we'll be in charge of teaching the entire Chemistry class! I'm anxious, yet excited! I guess a very positive anxious feeling if that makes any sense! For the first time, I'll be teaching for more than 45 minutes! (I'm thinking it'll be about 2 hours of teaching).

I should be doing my lesson plans, but I'll do it tomorrow. =P



No comments:

Post a Comment