Friday 9 November 2018

Calgary Zoo Field Trip

The grade 7s had a field trip to the zoo today, in which they partook in an Interaction and Ecosystem workshop. It was actually quite an informative workshop and I managed to learn some new facts myself! I was unable to visit the panda exhibit though. =(

After work, I went to A&W to try their Beyond Meat burger -- a 100% plant protein patty. I've tried vegetarian burgers before, but I have to say that this was the best one I have ever sampled yet. I would be hard pressed to differentiate between a normal beef patty and this patty.

I skipped the gym for the 4th day in the row to mark quizzes that my grade 8s had in my absence. Normally, I would have them mark quizzes after their done to save on time, but with their current topic, it's normally hard to find time after this quiz since there's so much content. After around 2.5 hours, I managed to finish!

Just robotic assignments left to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment