Monday 5 November 2018

NOOOOOOOO

I have a habit of going through a Duolingo lesson every morning before work. I find it quite effective in learning Japanese, and had a 465 day streak going on. Somehow though, it turned out I missed my lesson yesterday, meaning that it reset back to zero! It's my longest streak yet, with my last one being about 150 days before I forgot to do a lesson last July 2017 (when I was in Japan).

I guess it's time to aim for a 500 day streak this time around! That should put me into January 2020...

Work was pretty much ordinary besides having my student teacher start his first day. Traffic was extremely busy, since roads were icy. I'm not sure if it's just in Calgary, but when it's winter, you have two types of drivers: extremely slow for the conditions or extremely fast for the conditions.

Other than that, the gym was the ordinary. I'm able to go back to shoulder pressing without pain in my wrist. Hopefully it'll remain this way for  awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment