Tuesday 6 November 2018

Tokyo Street Market

Despite all the new snow that accumulated on the ground, the drive was relatively smoother than yesterday (both going to work and going home). Work was once again ordinary -- grade 8s presented their sandwich stories and my grade 7s had a review jeopardy session. Mind you, it was one of the most mature and calmest jeopardy sessions I've ever had.

After work today, I got the chance to try out Tokyo Street Market. It was tough deciding whether to get yakitori, ramen or oden. I was debating on getting oden since it's cold out, but I opted for ramen... which turned out to be pretty good!

Other than that, it's going to be a bad week in terms of skipping the gym... darn my lack of foresight and the amount of marking I have to do for report cards! I should have made my due dates earlier...

No comments:

Post a Comment