Wednesday 7 November 2018

Sandwich Stories

May this be a reminder that I should never assign big projects just before the end of a semester... I've assigned a simple writing piece to my grade 8s to help them memorize the pathway food takes as it goes through the digestive system. Unlike previous years, I don't have time to spare in class for students to read out loud and for me to mark them on the spot.

I started with one batch of assignments today (meaning another missed back day =/), and it took a while to go through said patch. On the positive side, students are quite creative when it comes to writing a story that personifies a sandwich as it's gruesomely gets devoured with enough details to make my skin crawl at times. 

I haven't even touched my robotic projects yet... which I'll be leaving to the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment