Sunday 4 November 2018

Rest Day Saturday

I woke up late, and with an upset stomach, decided to skip the gym. Despite really liking the new gym, which really helps with motivate me to go, it felt nice to take a weekend off from the gym. I made sure that I was productive though: I continued farming Kulve Taroth on MHW. The rarity 8 items are quite hard to get...

After a few hours of that, I helped my mom with an errand before coming home to continue playing through Tomb Raider. The story line is seemingly short, for I feel like I'm near the end of the game after around 9 hours of playtime. I was expecting more tombs to raid, but it's been a delight so far playing.

Other than that, I spent most of the day relaxing, which I will probably regret since it means more work for Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment