Saturday 17 November 2018

Chilly chilly Friday

Students were working on their presentations for class, which is a rarity for me. I rarely give work periods at school for a number of reasons. One: I prefer to spend more time for class discussions to discuss topics in Science and two: most of my students tend to not utilize work periods as efficiently as they should.

Either way, one out of three classes were quite productive during their work period!

After work, it was chest day at the gym. It was grueling pushing out 100 kg for three reps, when a few weeks back it wasn't as bad. I'm hoping that it was just not benching for two weeks...

Other than that, other exercises at the gym went relatively well! I still have yet to find a work out app to keep track of my numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment