Sunday 4 November 2018

Daylight Saving...

Today marks the end of Daylight Saving Time in Alberta, and the switch back to Standard Time. I personally dislike the idea of switching on and off DST since there isn't much benefit in my eyes... especially when we have to spring forward one hour.

Other than that, karate was ordinary. I came home and ate before I started to mark for the good portion of the afternoon. Perhaps I'm getting pickier as a marker, but I feel like I'm seeing more and more mistakes when it comes to assignments in science. This upcoming week is going to be busy with report cards just around the corner. I haven't started marking my option classes websites yet...

Other than marking, I caught up with some administrative items for work since we have a field trip coming up this Friday to the Calgary Zoo!

Finally, I managed to get a couple nice items from Kulve Taroth and advance the story a bit more in Tomb Raider.

Off onto a busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment