Sunday 11 November 2018

Remembrance Day 2018

This year's Remembrance Day is special in that it marks 100 years since the armistice between the two sides during WW1. A student in karate reminded me about the moment of silence, and so we had a minute in which everyone (including students that are in Div 1 in school) stood quite still.

Thank you to all of those soldiers who fought for our peace. The older I get, the more I appreciate their sacrifice so that we can live in a country like Canada.

Lest we forget.

As for the rest of my day, a good portion of it was spent on completing marking and report card comments. I had plans to lesson plan, but I'll do that during work tomorrow.

I also started Rise of the Tomb Raider. It seems somewhat similar to the first game in that it's a cinematic experience, but there's some nuisance differences that makes the game deeper than the first. The story seems more interesting at the moment, and the skill tree looks more complicated.

But off to an early bed time since I'm exhausted from this week of work. I'll be able to relax a bit this following week though!


No comments:

Post a Comment