Tuesday 18 September 2018

Binge watching

26 episodes of Kim's Convenience in the span of 10 days or so. I thoroughly enjoyed the second season and found the humor to be more sophisticated in comparison to the first season.

I should go back to reading though, and complete the ebook I'm currently reading before I have to return it. The Germ Files by Jason Tetro is a really good read -- there so much we can do with bacteria!

Other than that, school was pretty ordinary, except for the morning. Workout was so-so since squatting was painful for my palm. I thought a week of rest would do the trick, but I seem to be doing worse. Squatting 95 lbs was enough to make my palm sting. I had to go quite wide for 235 lbs, though it did make it harder for me to keep my body upright.

Lunging laps (60 lbs --> 40 lbs --> 30 lbs total) was a lot easier without wearing a hoodie. Sweat didn't accumulate as heavily... go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment