Saturday 1 September 2018

It's Friday

As for the last day of August, much was done and not done at work. I think I'm pretty much ready for the start of school, but I still have to work on my course outlines. Thank goodness it's the long weekend and thank goodness I can just modify my outlines from last year. Also, thank goodness that the previous robotics teacher gave me a copy of her outline for me to use.

Chest Day was strength day, and adding five pounds to 205 (to make it 210 lbs) reduced my reps to like two. Other than chest, there were some back exercises as well to compliment the front.

For dinner, we headed to Ke's Charcoal Grill and Sushi. It was my first time there, but I was not disappointed. The yakitori set (Premium Ke if I remembered correctly) and sushi set (Chef's Choice Sushi) were both really good. The best thing about Ke's is the reasonable pricing in comparison to other places I've been to, to eat. 

Ah, perhaps one other best thing: it opens to 2 AM... perfect when dinner time doesn't start till like 9:30 for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment