Wednesday 12 September 2018

Rehabilitation Day

Normally, stretching and rolling for 20-30 minutes will get me ready at the gym. Doing lat pulls and a few sets of pull ups made me realize that my shoulders were still stiff. By chance, my workout buddy was spending his session as a time for rehabilitation.

And so I joined him with rehabilitation. After spending over an hour, my lats and delts feel loose, and I was able to rotate my left shoulder further back than what I've been able to do over the past few weeks. My hamstrings and quads felt better than normal as well, though the hip needs a bit more work.

Perhaps it's something that I need to do more often... I'll have to see the results with tomorrow's squat session. I'm not feeling too positive since my left palm is still feeling tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment