Wednesday 5 September 2018

Fall is definitely in the air

Mornings are chilly while afternoons are hot -- summer is nearing an end. It also seems like the days are noticeably shorter in comparison to the summer. (Fall equinox is in about 17 days)

I'm glad to say that day 2 of school hasn't had the students go out of control... yet. Classes have been pretty smooth and the days are whizzing by at a pretty fast rate. Things will sure pick up soon once everything settles down.

Other than that, a relatively easy day at the gym for back day. I learned the my left shoulder has external rotation issues -- which can explain the tight elbow for pull ups and searing pain in my palm during squats. I don't normally roll out my shoulders, but it'll be something that I'll need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment