Saturday 22 September 2018

Full Day of Testing Almost!

For the first time in all my years at the school, my Friday was chock full of students to be tested for their reading level. Normally, it would be busy on Thursday for me, with less students on Friday (or I might be mixing BRI testing with PTI...).

Another two no shows for today, bringing it to a grand total of 5 no shows. Only the one from Thursday sent me an email stating that she couldn't come, but the rest did not say anything. I guess I'll have to figure out why they never showed up on Monday.

Other than that, I got in a few more quests on MHW before chest day. Afterwards, off to dinner at Ke before coming back home to grind some more on MHW.

It's definitely getting colder, and it's probably time to slap back on the winter tires. Riding on summers, like I mentioned many times before, feels so sketchy when temperatures dip close to freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment