Tuesday 11 September 2018

Vaal Hazak

With an injured palm still, I decided to skip the gym and start some marking instead for today. I managed to go through one class set of assignments, and I'm pleased to say that the vast majority of students finished their booklet. I think I'm only missing two, which is a first for me (without having to remind them to hand it in).

After marking the one class, I got down to play MHW. The vast majority of the night was used to grind against Vaal Hazak, a grotesque elder dragon that has a move that cuts your HP in half. I had some unfortunate run-ins where he would cut my health in half, and charge at me to knock me out. OR the other time where I was by a pool of acid, he shot his beam against me, which cut my health in half and placed me in the acid pool, which had me stand up stunned, and had the acid pool disintegrate the rest of my health.

I should have enough parts from Vaal Hazak, so I don't have to fight him for a while. The higher up you go, the funner the game becomes -- I'm ever so tempted to upgrade my computer to play the game with ultra resolution (my computer can only handle it on low) with high fps (averaging around 60, but in team fights it can go down to mid 30s)... but it wouldn't be a worthy investment at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment