Saturday 22 September 2018

Should have done it sooner!

Throughout the years, I've been trying to incorporate more technology into my teaching. I started with a website in my second year, progressed to trying out Edmodo near the end of my second year, and start of third year (didn't go far), moved to a more elaborate website in my third year in which I can upload my notes, and... other things that I can't think of at the moment.

I had a Google Classroom account for a while, but I never gotten to using it with my students extensively. I had my grade 7s use it last year, but that was mostly to post documents to help them with their year long project.

As for this year, I pledged to utilize more Classrooms, and thus had them do weekly assignments (about 3-5 minute assignments) on Classrooms. So easy to read and mark without having to worry about losing their marking!

Other than marking those assignments, I spent a good part of the day getting mantles and hunting tempered monsters on MHW.

It's nice to stay inside when it's so cold and dreary looking outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment