Thursday 4 October 2018

Freight Trains...

I left early for work once again, hoping to arrive early to get some work done. At the rate I was going, I should have reached work with 10 to 15 minutes before 8.

However, two freight trains delayed my commute by at least 20 minutes. I understand that these trains ship items for our consumption and it's crucial for our everyday lives... but do they really need to travel during rush hour. Fortunately, it's not a common occurrence.

Otherwise, work was pretty much the same as everyday. A bit more hectic, but it's probably due to the weather.

Leg day was... lackluster. I'm unable to keep my wrist straight when I squat with my normal grip and position (low bar). I swapped back to high bar with a wider grip to try and keep my wrist more neutral. That'll mean I need to do more core exercises to keep myself from tipping forward. One reason why I swapped over to low bar was due to a weak core.

In more exciting news, it's the autumn festival in MHW! It's nice to see things looking more festive, especially the Celestial Pursuit (aka Gathering Hub). Bad news being that limited bounties are now daily... thus having the need/want to spend more time on MHW to complete them in time...

Goodbye sleep for the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment