Saturday 27 October 2018

Grand Opening at Evolve

My morning started early due to a massage appointment at 9 AM. Afterwards, I headed straight to the gym for leg day. It was the grand opening at Evolve, meaning that there were a lot of people that I haven't seen before. Squats were feeling rough: 10 sets of 3 reps of 225 lbs. Deadlift felt relatively good -- I was able to max out at 135 kg, with 140 kg being doable, though with super crappy form. After my work out, I sampled the BBQ burgers they had to celebrate their grand opening.

They were amazing burgers and I took two for myself. After the meal, I went to look at homes once again. Just out of curiosity, I went to the community of Conrich. The houses there were huge! I think it was the first time I saw a house with an eight-car garage (four on either side).

Other than that, we spent the rest of the day with a friend who has been away from Calgary for a while.

And that's Saturday! Time to start Tomb Raider!

No comments:

Post a Comment