Tuesday 30 October 2018

That was cheaper than I expected...

Since work was the same old, I don't see the point in dwelling on it much. As for the gym, it was leg day today. Unlike last week, my wrist was starting to feel pain once again... I wonder if it was from my shoulder session yesterday. The first warm up squat was difficult since my shoulders were feeling tight. As time went on though, the pain in my wrist got better and better, until I wasn't able to feel any discomfort. Five sets of 225 lbs went by relatively well. I upped the weight to 245 lbs and had 3 sets of 3.

Lunging afterwards was extremely tough. 35 lbs in each hand was a lot tougher than what I thought it would be. I had to cheat and use my wrist straps for the vast majority of my lunging session.

After the gym, I stopped by the nearby Superstore to pick up candy for tomorrow. I was expecting exorbitant prices since it isn't Hallowe'en yet -- however it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. A box of 120 chocolates was about $12; granted that the second box you buy would be $20.

Though I teach more than 120 students this year, but fortunately they were selling boxes of 50 for around $7. 

No comments:

Post a Comment