Wednesday 24 October 2018

It's been a long day

No prep day, combined with students coming in at lunch to complete a spelling test/working on their project/robotic league meeting, which is then combined with preparing agar plates and a survey meant I was busy from 8-5:30. I'm sure others have had similar workdays, though it has been a while since I had a no break day. Fortunately, I had enough common sense to not be lecturing all day, which would have killed my vocal cords.

I arrived late at the gym, so I had to rush through back day. Pull ups are getting easier when it comes to 10 sets of six reps. The same goes for wide grip pull ups -- maybe the creatine is working... Once again, it's hard to believe that it's already Wednesday. Just two more days to go before the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment