Wednesday 3 October 2018

Slushy Roads

Due to being late yesterday, I left for work half an hour earlier than I have in the past couple months. The morning didn't start off well since the lego kit I was carrying to my car spilled over slightly -- I had to spend a couple minute picking up the loose pieces.

Otherwise, the drive was relatively smooth, though slow. Majority of the students were at school, which is always nice to see.

At the end of the day, the warm weather and sun made the roads slightly slushy. In the span of 24 hours, roads went from treacherous to normal (but slightly wet).

Back day was extremely ordinary and boring. Only difference was me having difficulty doing five pull ups per set.

A regular day, but once again, nothing wrong with an ordinary day.

No comments:

Post a Comment