Monday 8 October 2018

Thanksgiving 2018

I had every intention to hit the gym at 8 AM just so I can do other tasks throughout the day. I ended up waking up at 9. After getting a haircut, I headed to the gym. It was busier than Saturday, though there was tons of space to get my workout done.

After getting home, I finished my marking, entered the marks and proceeded to progress myself in Code.org. Besides programming, I helped replace one of our bidets with a new one. Installation wasn't the simplest, but it was easier than installing the cooler yesterday!

I'm not sure where the time has gone, but I swear I only put in about two hours of MHW.

And that marks my Thanksgiving 2018. I haven't celebrated it for many years, but I'm still thankful for everything I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment