Tuesday 24 July 2018

Another Food Day

I guess I should give up on waking up early since I ended up drifting to sleep once again after waking up at 6:45.

I traveled down to a relatively new car detailing shop to purchase a clay mitt. I used to use clay bars when I detail my car, but it takes a relatively long time to finish claying a car. With the mitt, I hope to cut down the time by a significant portion. The shop is called Carzilla and it's close to 16th Ave and 19th St NE (I believe it's 19th street). My first impressions of the shop was extremely positive due to how neat and clean everything seemed to be. The staff that was working there was polite and knowledgeable as he got me a clay mitt.

After going home, it was off to build banshee -- finished the shoulder, head and backpack. Just the weapons and stickers to do and I'm done!

As for this evening, I ventured out to try out River Cafe. I've heard positive things about this restaurant, but I have never seen it before, or perhaps I never paid attention to this building before. The food there was splendid, though pricier for what I'm normally accustomed to eat. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I'm still more of a quantity over quality type of eater. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment