Wednesday 4 July 2018

Half an inch taller!

I didn't feel like opening up a mindstorm kit, so I ended up tinkering with Tinkercad for the 3D printer. I have no previous experience with AutoCAD, but from what I was told, Tinkercad is a simplified version of AutoCAD.

After going through the tutorial, it was time for my annual check up. I haven't been in two years time, so it was high time to get checked. I'm approximately ten pounds heavier than two years ago (though I would like to claim that I'm stronger than two years ago... even though I gained quite a bit of fat back) but somehow I manage to be half an inch taller! I'm now five feet eight. =)

After coming home, I finished the last two epsiodes of ReLIFE's final arc. I cannot say that it has the same emotional impact as the manga, but to cram 100 chapters into four episodes is a Herculean task. For that, I have to give the anime producers credit. I would personally change the ending to reflect more of the manga's ending, but it'll have to do.

I caved in and purchased Monster Hunter Stories from the Nintendo 3D shop. I haven't gone through much of it yet, but it's pretty fun so far! It's unlike traditional MH, in that you can collect eggs to hatch into Monsties (Monster Besties).

As for the gym -- Back Day Wednesday. I'm not sure what I dislike more: weighted pull ups or volume pull ups. Eight pull ups were too hard today, thus having to cut down to 5-7 reps.

As for tomorrow: continue to play with Tinkercad or try some basic programming, and start deciding how to paint RG Banshee... even though I haven't finished my MG Phenex yet. It's hard to believe that tomorrow is going to be Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment