Monday 9 July 2018

Classroom Activities for the Busy Teacher: EV3 Edition

Week two of break started well since I was able to wake up relatively early. After spending a considerable part of my morning on looking at the vast resources on Code.org, I proceeded to read up on investing once again before moving onto Monster Hunters Stories.

As I was taking a nap in the afternoon, a package came in the mail today. A colleague lent a book to help with Robotics and I found a, somewhat, companion book online for the first book. It'll keep me busy throughout the summer, but it should make lesson planning a lot easier.

Arm day at the gym today. Relatively straight forward again, and went out without a hitch. I was looking forward to dinner since I recently got some fresh blueberries and cherries from BC. They turned out to be mighty delicious. =)

And that's it for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment