Friday 6 July 2018

Blasted Mosquitos

With all the rain we had at the beginning of the week, it was not surprisingly that there would be a large whack of mosquitos out tonight. I had one bit me on my cubital fossa or otherwise known as the elbow pit. Being in such a spot made it itchy every time I moved my arm. Not scratching it though made the inflammation go away in about an hour so I'm pleased with that!

Otherwise, a normal holiday in which I decided not to do any work. I spent most of my morning catching up in My Hero Academia. That final smash attack from All Might was utterly amazing. Afterwards, I went to the bank to discuss my RRSP portfolio before heading back home to get ready for chest day at the gym.

And that's it for today. The week went by quickly, but there's still lots of time left for break!

Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment