Thursday 19 July 2018

Forgot to paint a runner...

Another late night last night made it difficult to wake up early this morning. Nevertheless, I got in Scratch programming for a portion of the day before proceeding to start building RG Banshee.

That was the plan, until I realized that I didn't paint a dark blue runner, that included parts for the leg which happened to be the first thing to build. I thought that I would skip legs and move onto another part of the body, but that runner had parts for the arms as well. Not wanting to start with weapons, and giving me an excuse not to build it, I decided to wait till tomorrow.

I quickly sprayed the runner though and double check to ensure that nothing else is missing. Once that was complete, it was off to the usual Monster Hunter Stories before working out.

Leg Day Thursdays went extremely well. I was able to squat 225 lbs for threes for about eight sets. My hip nor my back were giving me much grief, which is a great sign in my books. Lunging around the track was hard due to not doing it in a while, but my hip flexors felt better... probably due to the stretching from the lunges.

And that marks Thursday July 19th. The days are just flying by...

No comments:

Post a Comment