Monday 16 July 2018

Cells at Work!

Got up and proceeded to work on the Mindstorm kit after breakfast. I experimented with rotating, adding sounds and lights. I haven't gone into anything too extreme as of yet, but I believe I'm starting to get a stronger grasp on how these kits work. It's amazing what you can do with these kits!

After playing with the kit for a while, I proceeded to finish up reading my investment magazine before starting to put decals on MG Phenex. I've placed the decals on the hyper magnum gun and that took literally an hour...

There's around 113 different marked decals, not including duplicates. If I were to put all the decals on... we're looking at around 300 or so? I've decided to be lazy and just place the white decals and not the red since the red on gold looks a bit tacky to me.

Other than that, arm day at the gym. I wanted to go early to do some shoulders, but my nap took longer than expected.

Anyways off to sleep for tomorrow is going to be a busy day of errands!

EDIT: I started a new anime series called Cells at Work. The premise is about humanoid cells that resemble our real body cells. I'm amazed by the accuracy, such as how they had signs to tell the red blood cells to get into single file line in the alveoli. It might be a useful tool for students who are weak in biology for the detail is just like what is expected for a grade 8 student.

No comments:

Post a Comment