Friday 13 July 2018

PR on Friday the 13th

I may have mentioned it before, but for the past couple of years, I've been watching/reading on my phone before bedtime. Since I'm or was in the midst of watching Death Note, I planned to watch an episode before I fall asleep.

The middle section of Death Note was starting to bore me, but somehow it started to pick up again on the episode I watched before my alleged sleep time. I couldn't control myself and ended up watching an additional four episodes or so.

Somehow I managed to wake up at my normal time, but I opted to finish the last 10 or so episodes of Death Note. The beginning of the series was great, the middle was so-so and the ending was mediocre in my opinion. A good series still overall, but not something I would consider rewatching.

Besides finishing off the series, I continued on my journey in Monster Hunter Stories (MHS). I finally got to battle a Great Jaggi. Unlike other Monster Hunter games, the Great Jaggi is the first "boss" monster you fight, thus being a punching bag of sorts for most people since it's quite easy to beat. It wasn't really the case in MHS for the Great Jaggi hit me pretty hard.

Other than just lazying around all day, I managed to hit a personal record at the gym for bench: 5 sets of 5 for 205. Perhaps the one hour nap before the gym helped, or the ice cream I had yesterday...


No comments:

Post a Comment