Thursday 12 July 2018

Blood, Puppies and Sore Back/Glute

I woke up earlier than normal since I had my annual blood test appointment today. The clinic wasn't too busy at 7 in the morning, but having a booked appointment time meant that I didn't have to wait for them to call my name. Ironically, the person before me had the same name (First and Last) as my brother! I initially thought it was my brother since there aren't a lot of Maruyama's in town, but remembered that he was home sleeping. The person that got up when my brother's name was called looked quite a bit older than I was.

Anyways, after getting my blood work done, I went home and continued to binge watch Death Note. At this rate, I'll be able to finish all 38 (I think it was 38) episodes by this Sunday. I cannot say that I'm currently enjoying the middle arc now, because it seems anti-climactic from earlier episodes.

Around lunch time, I headed out to meet up with a friend for food (poké and ice cream) and to meet her new puppy. It's quite cute and well behaved!

And finally leg day. Hip was feeling decently well, but when I progressed to leg press... my back started to tighten up. It was reminiscent to my first major injury in 2016... which made me think that my glute is the issue.

Sigh... luckily it doesn't seem as bad as 2016 so hopefully I'll recover quickly! What is this... my third injury in as many months?

No comments:

Post a Comment