Thursday 3 May 2018

Always have both earbuds in when you lift...

Somehow I wrecked my workout earbuds at the gym yesterday. I don't recall how it happened, but I glanced down and noticed my left earbud wire was damaged. I'm guessing it was due to bent over long bar row, since I only had one earbud in while the other one was dangling in front of me. It probably got caught between the plates...

For $12, the Panasonic earbuds I got from Amazon were a great deal. The sound quality was some of the best I ever heard from such a cheap set of headphones. Unfortunately, Amazon doesn't have a deal on them anymore. Time to research for another cheap set.

Other than that, we had our sheep eye dissection in class today. Fortunately, my current room has two windows, which allowed me to air out the smell of preservatives a lot faster than the last previous years. I need to order new trays in the future though since these plastic ones I ordered a few years back are quite flimsy... I'll have to see if they have metal ones selling somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment