Saturday 12 May 2018

It has been found!

For those who don't know, I'm a bit of a fanboy when it comes to Pokemon. It started way back in grade four when one of my friends had Pokemon Red. After convincing my parents, I've managed to get a copy of Pokemon Blue and my interest for Pokemon started to skyrocket from there until I reached junior high. During the time before my first break from the franchise, I would collect the cards and watch the TV show. I stopped playing Pokemon after 2nd gen, but I got back to it in high school with Pokemon Pearl.

Ever since going to Japan for the first time, I started to collect more Pokemon memorabilia. It went from collecting Japanese versions of Pokemon cards to little figurines. Last year, my brother purchased an Eevee toy that you get from a capsule machine by the Pokemon Centres for me from an Akihabara shop. Since you can pick the actual capsule toy you want, they have exorbitant  prices (800 yen for a 300 yen capsule). I was quite happy since Eevee is one of my favorite Pokemon (besides my number one being Dragonite). However, when I came back to Canada, I was unable to locate Eevee in my luggage. I thought I left it at the hotel before coming back home.

With a saddened heart, I scourged the internet to see if I can purchase another one online. With the limited information I had about these toys, I was unable to produce any results.

Just yesterday though, when my brother returned back to Canada, he found Eevee nestled in a plastic bag located in my luggage!

With great joy, I can now prop it beside my other Eevolutions.




No comments:

Post a Comment