Sunday 20 May 2018

Long Weekend Saturday

I was out late last night, thus the reason why I didn't blog last night.

I woke up relatively early, but stayed in bed to watch the No Game No Life movie in bed on my phone. Watching the movie brought back pleasant memories of when I watched the original series. Here's hoping for a season 2!

I got out of bed at around 11 and managed to breed Bagons in Pokemon. I didn't realize that I had a Hidden Ability Sheer Force Bagon (which translates to a Moxie Salamence) which is nice to have on a team! Other than playing Pokemon for a while, I ended up watching My Hero Academia Season 2, which is turning out to be a lot better than season one in my books.

I went out for dinner last night since a friend was back from Hinton. He's never been to Ginger Beef Bistro in the NW, so we headed there to eat dinner before heading to 3Q Bubble Tea in the south.

As one can read, it was a day where no work was done... which is always nice to have every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment