Thursday 24 May 2018

Shounen Anime

In all honesty, I'm not a fan of the major shounen anime (ex: Naruto and Bleach). I find that it's mostly just fight scenes and not much "original" storyline in my books. One in particular, My Hero Academia, the supposedly successor to the older shounen anime wasn't too promising based on what I saw in season 1.

I just started season 2, despite it being in season 3 at the moment, and I have to say that I'm quite enjoying it. The battles seem like any other big anime series, and the story line seems predictable. Well, the sport festival arc has short battle scenes... I have yet to understand why I find it so likable! I doubt it'll be like a Violet Evergarden for me, but it's good to eat some time.

Perhaps I need to give series like Kuroko's Basketball a try. Maybe it'll be like Haikyuu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment