Saturday 26 May 2018

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.

There's not a lot of anime series that evokes belly-splitting laughs from me. The only one I can think from the top of my head is Gintama.

Just recently, I stumbled upon this anime series on Netflix: Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan or otherwise known as The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. The protagonist is a high school student born with psychic powers. His powers varies from being able to teleport, exchange items, tremendous strength, telekinesis, and pretty much being overpowered. Saiki Kusuo tries to live an ordinary high school life by hiding his powers from people, only to use it if necessary to avoid situations that he does not like. A very light hearted comedy with ongoing gags.

Lucky for me that there's a second season right now, so I have something to watch after finishing the first season!

Other than that, today was quite the ordinary day. Finally finished some marking...


No comments:

Post a Comment