Sunday 10 June 2018

A Quiz Making Day

I had slight regrets today for not doing more work yesterday. I spent the vast majority of the afternoon and evening making review quizzes for my grade 7s and a unit test (m/c and written) for the last unit for my grade 9s. Five quizzes only took about an hour to make, but the unit test took nearly three hours to complete.

Good thing I have double prep first thing in the morning to do marking that I don't want to do tonight. =)

As for the weather, it rained for most of the day. Downtown was indeed quieter when I drove to karate. I was able to park closer to the dojo than normal due to the lack of vehicles. I was worried about my bag getting wet walking towards the dojo, but my dad gave me an umbrella to use. I'm currently searching for my own umbrella... which is lost somewhere.

One of my goals for this summer is to clean up my closet and desk area properly.

And to write the review post about the differences between the light novel and anime for Violet Evergarden.

Perhaps next weekend...


No comments:

Post a Comment