Saturday 2 June 2018

I'm lucky that I'm not injured!

Another Friday, another week finished; in terms of work wise. I woke up feeling relatively good, and grateful that my neck did not feel any pain from yesterday's events.

The double prep I had in the morning allowed me to get started on unit test marking. With my benchmarks done, I can print them off and get started on ELL portfolios next week. Just... 19 more work days I believe?

Other than work, chest day went without a hitch. The gym was relatively quiet, despite the weather being rainy outside. Dinner was Korean food. The restaurant we frequently go to was a lot busier than expected, especially at 9:30 PM. Food was still good despite the business, though it seems like it's getting less and less spicy.

Or I'm getting used to eating spicy food.


No comments:

Post a Comment