Wednesday 13 June 2018

Holy cheap!

A number of Petro Canada stations in Calgary have recently been hit by a shortage of gasoline due to some production issue. The Petro I usually go to have no issues, but today was a different story. I've been filling up near empty recently, though seeing the nearby shell charging $1.34ish per litre made me seek out my regular Petro before they decide to raise their prices.

Fortunately the sign read $1.22 still, so I went in; surprised by the number of cars pumping gas, but I manage to find an empty pump without too much difficulty. To my surprise, the Petro I go to ran out of regular gas, and only had premium. Petro Ultra94 was the only option available... and they were charging it as if it was regular gas! Saving about 22 cents a litre certainly made my day!

Other than that, work was normal once again. Workout went relatively normal as well.

Onto another day tomorrow. It will feel like a Friday since there's no work this Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment