Friday 15 June 2018

Today feels like a taste of Summer Break 2018

Like mentioned yesterday, today was a day off. Personally, a much needed day off despite summer break being two weeks away. I initially woke up at around 7 due to congestion that I have daily after my last bout of sickness. I don't really view it as a negative thing because it acts like a natural alarm clock for me. I drifted back to sleep after blowing my nose, but woke up again at around 7:30. Not wanting to get out of bed, I took out my phone and watched videos till around 9.

After getting up, I proceeded to have a leisure breakfast before proceeding to read. I had no desire to get work done, but it'll have to be done eventually. I ended up finishing inputting grades that I've put off for a while.

Before heading off to the gym, I managed to squeeze in Coco. It's strangely reminiscent of The Book of Life, yet different at the same time.

The gym was busier than the past month, but we managed to get in a decent chest day. Dinner was at Point Sushi today, the re branded Sakana Grill in Chinatown. The concept is a conveyor belt sushi using train-trolleys to bring food to your table. From my uneducated guess, it'll probably cut down on operational costs in the long run since you'll need less waiters to serve people.

It worked as efficiently as those in Japan. An interesting idea, but pricier for what I'm willing to pay for in Calgary.

And that pretty much wraps up my Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment