Sunday 17 June 2018

Father's Day 2018

The day was warm overall, compared to the chillier rain we had the past couple of days. Today marked exam day in Karate. Besides seeing a few new faces for the exam, it was like every other exam I've been to date.

It's been over a month since I last gave my car a rinse so I stopped by the local car wash to try and remove some rain residue and brake dust. The car wash was a lot emptier than I expected, but perhaps it's due to Father's Day.

I admit, I haven't done anything special for father's day this year. It's usually some sort of meal or gift, but nothing on the table this year. It was an ordinary Sunday, like any other Sunday.

For those of you celebrating Father's Day though, I hope it has been an excellent day for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment